We’ve been looking for ways to improve the meal plan and are excited to announce to a new change to the layout. We’ve added images to correspond to the meals. After all, we eat with our eyes first! For best viewing, visit the blog.
- Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
- With cantaloupe slices and scrambled eggs
- Note: Save extra muffins for Friday
- Whole Barbecue Chicken in the Crockpot, cook on high for 4 hours. Use this Barbecue Sauce.
- Oven Fries
- And steamed green beans with real butter
- Soaked oatmeal with bananas and berries with raw honey on top and raw milk
- Egg in the Hole
- Orange Slices and Raw milk
- Tostadas with homemade refried beans and leftover chicken from Monday
- Broiled/grilled pineapple slices
- Pizza Night! Cheese Pizza with veggies! Kids will create their own.
- Steamed Broccoli with real butter
- Banana-Walnut French Toast
- Top with real maple syrup
- with Fruit salad
- Green Eggs with toast and real butter
Subscribe to download the eBooks
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.