This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend (and use) and support Live Simply by receiving a small commission.
We’ve been looking for ways to improve the meal plan and are excited to announce to a new change to the layout. We’ve added images to correspond to the meals. After all, we eat with our eyes first! For best viewing, visit the blog.
- Grain-free Spiced Banana Muffins
- With cantaloupe slices and scrambled eggs
- Note: Save extra muffins for Friday
- Whole Roasted Chicken
- Oven Fries
- Roasted carrots and broccoli
- Soaked oatmeal with bananas and berries with raw honey on top and raw milk
- Real Food Family Spring Quiche (I will be using my soaked crust recipe)
- Big Green salad with homemade dressing: Spicy Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Egg in the Hole
- Orange Slices and Raw milk
- Tostadas with homemade refried beans and leftover chicken from Monday
- Broiled/grilled pineapple slices
- Pizza Night! Cheese Pizza with veggies! Kids will create their own.
- Steamed Broccoli with real butter
- Banana-Walnut French Toast
- Top with real maple syrup
- with Fruit salad
- Omelet with greens
- Leftover Soaked Herbed Biscuits
- Roasted Spring Veggies with Chicken Sausage (I only have pork sausage, so I will substitute)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with real butter and cinnamon