This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Congratulations to Angie C!!!
We’ve reached the end of the Ultimate Fall Baking University. It’s been a delicious six weeks. We’ve measured flour, crumbled butter, and only burned one or two muffins along the way, with the end result of practical flour knowledge and experience to help our fall baking be the ultimate success story.
Over the last six weeks we’ve covered:
- How to Use Spelt Flour + Chicken Spelt Dumpling Soup
- How to Use Einkorn Flour + Apple Dutch Baby
- How to Use Whole Wheat Flour + Blackberry Scones
- How to Use Pastry Flour + Applesauce Pop-Tarts
- How to Use Almond Flour + Pumpkin Bread
- How to Use Coconut Flour + Apple Carrot Muffins
- How to Use a Gluten-Free Baking Mix + Gluten-Free Gingersnaps
I truly feel like a giant celebration and diplomas are needed, along with the official cap-in-the-air tossing, but since I can’t actually issue you a diploma, let’s celebrate with the only way that seems appropriate…more flour!!
I’ve been honored to team up with a few of my favorite companies to bring you this amazing series, two of these companies are: Jovial and Bob’s Red Mill. Both of these companies are leaders in the real food baking world. Both Jovial and Bob’s baking flours are always stocked in my pantry, fridge, and freezer. I know that buying from these companies means using products that I can trust and will result in delicious homemade goodies for my family.
Jovial and Bob’s Red Mill not only provided me with flour to bring you this series, but want to provide you with the opportunity to use their products this fall! I’m excited to partner with both companies to bring you a huge Ultimate Fall Baking celebration and giveaway! Are you ready to celebrate?
The Ultimate Fall Baking Giveaway
One Live Simply reader will win:
- $50 Gift Card for Bob’s Red Mill Products
- $50 Gift card for Jovial Products
- 1 bag Jovial Einkorn Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Spelt Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Pastry Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1 bag Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- Your choice of one of my favorite baking books. Option 1: The Homemade Flour Cookbook or Option 2: The Homemade Pantry
How to Enter the Giveaway
1. Check out the links above to take a look at the prizes.
2. Use the Rafflecopter below to enter the giveaway.
The contest runs from November 16, 2014 to November 30, 2014 (11:59pm).
The winner will be announced within 48 hours of the giveaway ending, here on the blog.