Contributor post written by Candice Smith
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
You asked for it and here it is, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
So easy to make and well worth the entire five minutes it takes to whip this recipe up! Whether it’s a hot summer day that makes your taste buds scream for something creamy and cold or just a hankering for something simple and delicious after that Sunday dinner, this one is always a crowd pleaser!
Simple and delicious.
No frills, no complicated steps. Just a few minutes and you too can be enjoying the ice cream that has stood the test of time or add to any warm gooey homemade brownie or crisp.
Everything is better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, right?
Now that this simple ice cream is made, enjoy its scrumptious state alone or drizzle with fresh raw honey or top with your favorite ice cream toppings and enjoy to your heart’s content!
- Combine milk and honey. Use a whisk to dissolve the honey completely into milk.
- Add vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt. Then vanilla seeds. Lastly, add Cream to mixture and mix well.
- Chill mixture in a bowl for an hour.
- Process your ice cream in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instruction.
- About 20 minutes later scoop soft ice cream into a plastic or glass container and tap to remove air bubbles.
- Eat soft serve or freeze overnight.
- Scoop and Enjoy!
Subscribe to download the eBooks
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.