How it Works
Get instant access to video lessons, a recipe book, meal plans, food prep and storage guides, and a community group for support.
With actionable video lessons and guides, you’ll master routines and systems to simplify lunch and save time in the kitchen.
We’re all about working smarter, not harder. Keep lunch simple with the 50+ lunch and food prep ideas provided, stock your kitchen with healthy, time-saving food options using real-food guides, and have family-approved healthy recipes at the ready with the 90 recipes found in the recipe book (no more scrolling Pinterest for hours looking for ideas that may or may not work).
Join today and save with coupon code SSL70
IS THIS RIGHT FOR ME? TAKE A QUIZ...
- You believe in nourishing your family with real, healthy food and minimizing ultra-processed food.
- Meal planning? Some weeks it happens, some weeks it doesn’t.
- You’re ready to develop routines and systems that automate school lunch so you can spend less time in the kitchen without compromising nutrition.
- You’re ready to rock food prep, but you need tried-and-true methods for how to make food prep work in your busy mom life, what to prep, how to store food and healthy ingredients (so you don’t waste your time and money), and how to work smarter, not harder in the kitchen.
- You don’t have all day to spend in the kitchen. Plus, you gotta think about breakfast and dinner, too. Whew! You’re ready to simplify.
Nodding your head?
This course will help you bring simplicity, routine, and ease to school lunch and family meals during this busy season of life.
Join today and save with coupon code SSL70
I'll show you how to save time in the kitchen, pack healthy lunches, and nourish your family with nutrient-dense meals during this busy season of life...
10 years into a real-food lifestyle and I know one thing, without practical systems and routines that simplify healthy lunches and meals, you’ll succumb to burn out and the never-ending cycle of relying on ultra-processed food.
In this course, you’ll learn the 3 key systems/routines that simplify healthy lunches and family meals during the busy school year.
THE 3 KEY ROUTINES THAT SIMPLIFY LUNCH AND FAMILY MEALSYour new superpowers that end mealtime and lunch-packing stress
ROUTINE 1: MEAL PLANNING
I know. Ugh! Meal planning? I used to feel this way, too, and honestly it’s why I seldom created a meal plan and spent most of my days “winging it.” But winging it doesn’t work. It leads to burn out, reaching for quick-fix processed food meals, and stress. I was tired of living this way. After much trial and error, I developed the easy meal plan system that I now teach in this program.
ROUTINE 2: THE ROTATIONAL MEALS LIST
Say hello to your new best friend that will completely change those icky feelings about meal planning. In order to make meal planning easy and automated, you’ll create a rotational meal list. We’ll create this list together and I’ll provide you with a ready-to-go list in the program and over 90 recipes to get you started with ideas.
ROUTINE 3: FOOD PREP
Food prep is the act of thinking about and preparing food before you need it. You’ll learn how to use your plan for the week to guide what you prep in advance, how to work smarter, not harder in the kitchen, and how to use your freezer and strategies like “cook once, eat twice” and healthy packaged food options to maximize your time and simplify your life.
Save with coupon code SSL70
PEEK INSIDE THE COURSE...video lessons, meal plans and actionable guides, and lunch ideas help you get lunches packed and meals planned out and made easily and quickly this school year
Real Food Basics
Learn what real food looks like, how to eat healthfully as a family, where and how to shop for real food, how to find local food, what to buy organic, and the small steps to take toward ditching ultra-processed food.
The Rotational List
You’ll never simplify meal planning without this key list. Learn how to create a rotational list of lunch ideas that your kids (big and small) will love. I’ll share my ever-growing list with you, which you can use as inspiration or print it off to use as your own.
Become a Meal Planning Ninja
It’s time to master the easy, no-fuss way of meal planning. I’ll walk you through how to create a lunch plan in under 15 minutes each week, share 4 ready-to-use meal plans with you and 50+ lunch inspiration cards that you can print or download to use throughout the year, and provide you with meal planners for creating future plans.
Master Food Prep & Storage
Learn how to prep food in advance so you always have healthy options in the fridge that can be served/packed for lunch, used to speed up the dinner process, or to enjoy for breakfasts or snacks. You’ll learn how to work smarter, not harder and find the food prep method that fits your lifestyle. Download the food prep guide and food storage chart, take a tour of my fridge, pantry, and freezer for organizational tips, discover the best food prep containers, and learn how to spot truly healthy packaged food because you don’t have to do it all or make it all.
Making Lunch Fun & Enjoyable
Pop the kombucha! You’ve mastered the 3 essential routines to simplifying lunch. Now, let’s talk about how to deal with picky eaters (and get them to love a variety of foods), tips for making lunch as stress-free as possible (i.e. organizational tips), and the best lesson ever…how to get your kids to take responsibility for their OWN lunch. <–Can I get a raised hands emoji, please?
Lunch Gear 101
Curious about lunch gear? What is the best lunchbox for your child, what about water bottles, reusable bags and containers, those cute little containers you see all over Pinterest? Join me in my kitchen as I break it all down.
Plus, recipes and cooking tutorials
Download the recipe book with over 90 real-food, kid-approved, family-friendly recipes and then join me in the kitchen as we cook 10 essential recipes every cook should know how to make. Learn how to make homemade lunchables, my kids’ favorite quesadillas, cook a whole chicken (something I do every single week during food prep), and make muffins that your kids will want for breakfast and lunch.
Bonus # 1
Real Food Swaps Class
Ditching ultra-processed food for healthy, real food is as easy as making swaps in your grocery cart. You’ll learn about key food swaps for a healthier lunchbox and lifestyle.
- Video Lesson: Food Swaps
- Digital Guide: make the switch food chart and how to find real food in the grocery store
Bonus # 2
The Easy Breakfast Club Class
Lunch isn’t the only meal of the day we need to think about. In this class, you’ll learn how to plan breakfast each week in an easy and effortless way. Learn how to use breakfast themes, rotate recipes, and prep food in advance.
- Video Lesson: Practical Ways to Simplify Breakfast
- Digital Guide: breakfast themes list, over 50 breakfast recipes and ideas, 4-week breakfast meal plan using themes, printable 4-week meal plan template
Bonus # 3
The Easy Dinner Club Class
Learn how to simplify healthy weeknight dinners. Take action with strategies that will simplify your weekly dinner routine. Learn how to use themes, rotate meals, get your kids involved and excited about meals, and prep food components in advance and stretch those ingredients across multiple meals.
- Video Lesson: Practical Ways to Simplify Dinner
Bonus # 4
Essential Routines to Simplify the School Year
- Video Lesson: Simplify With Routines
- Digital Guide: How to Establish and Practice Routines That Simplify Your Days
- Printable Routine Cards: Build morning and evening routines with your kids and put them into practice with fun visual cards.
Bonus # 5
Healthy Snack Guide
- 90-page digital guide
- Simplify healthy snacking without compromising nourishment
- Snack ideas and printable snack cards for year-long inspiration
- Healthy store-bought snack ideas list
- Kid-approved snack recipes
Use the back to school coupon code SSL70
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
IF, after throwing yourself into the program for the first 14 days, you’re not experiencing any results, let me know what’s not working and we’ll hit undo on this whole simplify lunch thing.
Who is This For?
✔️Stay-at home moms
✔️Virtual school families
✔️Traditional school families
✔️Families with young children
✔️Families with teenagers
✔️Families new to real food who want to ditch processed food
✔️Families experienced with real food and healthy eating
WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING...
Join today and save with coupon code SSL70
What do I get?
- Video lessons and actionable guides
- 82-page digital workbook to support you with meal plans, meal plan templates, lunch ideas, food prep charts and guides.
- 216-page digital recipe book with kid-approved, real-food, family-friendly recipes (a few favorites include: pizza muffins, ranch dip, pretty pink beet hummus, roasted whole chicken, and easy homemade jam)
I homeschool or my kids attend virtual school at home, will this work for me?
We have allergies (egg, dairy, gluten, etc.) in our family, do you address packing lunch in this way?
How do I access the program?
What is your refund policy?
What topics are covered in this program?
- Meal planning
- Using a rotational list to simplify meal planning
- Food prep: how to make food prep work for your lifestyle, what to prep in advance, how to store food and ingredients, strategies for working smarter, not harder in the kitchen
- How to develop systems and routines to simplify every aspect of lunch during the school year
- How to encourage adventorous eating with picky kids
- How to pack lunch when your kids have different food preferences
- Getting kids involved with and excited about healthy lunches
Will I get one-on-one help?
After working through Simplified School Lunch…
you’ll confidently approach your week with intentionality, nourish your kids (big and small) with healthy meals, and…
- save time
- simplify mealtime
- reduce stress
This program is about teaching you tried-and-true systems and providing you with the tools that make real food enjoyable and practical for today’s modern family.
You’ll feel inspired and excited and have the tools to immediately apply this knowledge in the way you meal plan, shop, food prep, make meals, and prepare meals. You’ll enjoy easy and family-friendly recipes, lunch ideas, and ready-to-use meal plans.