On today’s podcast, I’m talking with Yamel from One Love Doula Services about pregnancy, the 4th trimester, and motherhood. Yamel shares her wisdom, both as a mom and doula (and RN) about what mothers (and anyone preparing to be a mother) should consider when approaching pregnancy, how to be educated about childbirth choices, and self-care for mothers.
Want to Save This Article?
Enter your email & I’ll send it straight to your inbox. And you’ll get new recipes & tips each week.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What is a doula?
- What is a doula’s role?
- Who is the right fit for having a doula?
- How to find a doula
- How to prepare the body for pregnancy
- How to nourish the body during pregnancy
- How to prepare for post-baby nourishment for Mom
- Postpartum self-care and the fourth trimester
- The importance of finding your village and asking for help
- How to handle other people’s opinion