This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Today, on Live Simply, The Podcast, I’m talking to Suzi from Gurl Gone Green.
Suzi is the face behind the popular natural wellness blog, Gurl Gone Green and a licensed esthetician. In today’s podcast episode, Suzi shares what to start with first when making the switch to non-toxic makeup, her favorite makeup products, a 5-minute easy-to-implement natural makeup routine for even the busiest of ladies, budget-friendly natural makeup options, and she answers your questions about skincare and makeup.
You can listen to the podcast episodes here on the blog, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Leave a Review
Reviews are critically important for a new podcast. Reviews tell iTunes that people are listening and also helps new people find the podcast. To leave a review, click on the button above and then click “Write a Review” (you’ll have to scroll down to see this option). Also, while you’re over in iTunes, be sure to hit the subscribe button to be notified when new episodes launch.
- 10 Best Green Beauty Swaps Download from Suzi at Gurl Gone Green
- Episode 011: Natural Skincare 101 with Suzi from Gurl Gone Green
- True Skin Serum Foundation (Ilia)
- Root Pretty (Mineral foundation)
- Lily Lolo (Miami Beach Bronzer)
- Juice Beauty (Cream Blush)
- Honest Beauty (Mascara)
- Hynt Beauty (Eyebrow Define Cream)
- Kosas (Lipstick)
- Clove and Hallow (Lipstick)
- Axiology (Lipstick)
- RMS Beauty (Cover Up)
- Pharmaca Natural Beauty
- Budget vs Splurge Products from a Gurl Gone Green Blogpost
- The Clear Skin Diet (Book)
- Suzi Website: Gurl Gone Green
- Instagram: @gurlgonegreen
- Suzi’s Podcast: The Golden Hour
Q1: When switching to natural makeup, what would you recommend people start with first?
Q2: Your makeup always looks fantastic, what are your favorite natural makeup products?
Q3: Can you share a five-minute makeup routine, using natural makeup products, that a busy mom can do?
Q4: What are your favorite budget-friendly natural makeup options?
Q5: Would love to know the best way to coverup or get rid of acne scars.
Q6: What are your thoughts on buying a Clarisonic? Good or bad for the skin? How often? What about off brands?
Q7: I’m struggling with eczema. What are some good tips for healing and getting rid of it?
Q8: I struggle with acne. What products should I try using on my skin?
Q9: What your best advice for simplifying the process of making the switch to non-toxic skincare and makeup products?