Today, on Live Simply, The Podcast, I’m talking to Suzi from Gurl Gone Green.
Suzi is the face behind the popular natural wellness blog, Gurl Gone Green and a licensed esthetician. In today’s podcast episode, Suzi shares what to start with first when making the switch to non-toxic makeup, her favorite makeup products, a 5-minute easy-to-implement natural makeup routine for even the busiest of ladies, budget-friendly natural makeup options, and she answers your questions about skincare and makeup.
You can listen to the podcast episodes here on the blog, iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Leave a Review
Reviews are critically important for a new podcast. Reviews tell iTunes that people are listening and also helps new people find the podcast. To leave a review, click on the button above and then click “Write a Review” (you’ll have to scroll down to see this option). Also, while you’re over in iTunes, be sure to hit the subscribe button to be notified when new episodes launch.
- 10 Best Green Beauty Swaps Download from Suzi at Gurl Gone Green
- Episode 011: Natural Skincare 101 with Suzi from Gurl Gone Green
- True Skin Serum Foundation (Ilia)
- Root Pretty (Mineral foundation)
- Lily Lolo (Miami Beach Bronzer)
- Juice Beauty (Cream Blush)
- Honest Beauty (Mascara)
- Hynt Beauty (Eyebrow Define Cream)
- Kosas (Lipstick)
- Clove and Hallow (Lipstick)
- Axiology (Lipstick)
- RMS Beauty (Cover Up)
- Pharmaca Natural Beauty
- Budget vs Splurge Products from a Gurl Gone Green Blogpost
- The Clear Skin Diet (Book)
- Suzi Website: Gurl Gone Green
- Instagram: @gurlgonegreen
- Suzi’s Podcast: The Golden Hour
Q1: When switching to natural makeup, what would you recommend people start with first?
Q2: Your makeup always looks fantastic, what are your favorite natural makeup products?
Q3: Can you share a five-minute makeup routine, using natural makeup products, that a busy mom can do?
Q4: What are your favorite budget-friendly natural makeup options?
Q5: Would love to know the best way to coverup or get rid of acne scars.
Q6: What are your thoughts on buying a Clarisonic? Good or bad for the skin? How often? What about off brands?
Q7: I’m struggling with eczema. What are some good tips for healing and getting rid of it?
Q8: I struggle with acne. What products should I try using on my skin?
Q9: What your best advice for simplifying the process of making the switch to non-toxic skincare and makeup products?