This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last week, on the podcast, Miranda Anderson joined me for a discussion on rethinking consumerism and minimalism (listen here). Today, we’re going to talk about how to minimally approach your closet with a capsule wardrobe with guest Alison from Get Your Pretty On.
If you’ve been around Live Simply for a few years, you may know that I have experimented with a capsule wardrobe. It’s taken time and trial and error to find my groove, but I can happily now say that I love my wardrobe. Almost everything mixes and matches and I only purchase items when I need them or feel they would be of value to what I already own. This has greatly reduced my shopping (for clothes or shoes) to only a couple times a year.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What is a capsule wardrobe? Why create one?
- How to declutter your closet and build a capsule wardrobe.
- How to simplify what you wear with a system.
- How to find your style when you don’t know where to start.
- Must-have pieces for a capsule wardrobe.
- How to avoid a style rut with a capsule wardrobe.
- Splurge versus save suggestions when you want to add something to your capsule wardrobe.
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Free Real Food Starter Guide and Crash Course
- Get Your Pretty On Website
- Follow Alison Lumbatis on Instagram
- Follow Alison Lumbatis on Facebook