This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Jess Arnaudin to talk about nourishing the skin with plant-based ingredients.
Jess shares how to create a skincare ritual, how to navigate store-bought products and what to avoid, and how to determine what to buy versus make for your skincare routine.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What is a holistic view of skincare?
- Plant-based skincare myths or objections
- What does a plant-based skincare ritual look like?
- The step-by-step of building a plant-based skincare ritual
- How to find “clean” skincare products in the store
- How to determine what to buy versus make
- How to make homemade skincare products
- How to make homemade skincare products safely
- An easy homemade skincare product you can make with pantry ingredients
Listen To The Podcast