This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend (and use) and support Live Simply by receiving a small commission.
In today’s podcast episode, I’m chatting with Jennifer Anderson from Kids Eat in Color. Jennifer shares how to approach picky eaters and how to raise kids who have a healthy relationship with food.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- Common mistakes when approaching picky eaters
- Tips and advice for overcoming these mistakes
- How to encourage healthy eating habits without obsessing over food or allowing food to become a battle
- The impact language has on kids and their relationship with food
- How to make new foods a positive experience for everyone in the family
- How to ditch control and worry associated with kids and food
- The importance of meal routines
- Tips for simplifying school lunch
Listen On iTunesListen On Stitcher Listen On Spotify
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Healthy Lunches 5-Day Guide
- Kids Eat In Color Website
- Follow Jennifer Anderson on Instagram
- Better Bites: Jennifer’s 4-week program for picky eaters
- The Best Lunchbox Gear for Kids