This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In today’s podcast episode, I’m chatting with Jennifer Anderson from Kids Eat in Color. Jennifer shares how to approach picky eaters and how to raise kids who have a healthy relationship with food.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- Common mistakes when approaching picky eaters
- Tips and advice for overcoming these mistakes
- How to encourage healthy eating habits without obsessing over food or allowing food to become a battle
- The impact language has on kids and their relationship with food
- How to make new foods a positive experience for everyone in the family
- How to ditch control and worry associated with kids and food
- The importance of meal routines
- Tips for simplifying school lunch
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Healthy Lunches 5-Day Guide
- Kids Eat In Color Website
- Follow Jennifer Anderson on Instagram
- Better Bites: Jennifer’s 4-week program for picky eaters
- The Best Lunchbox Gear for Kids