This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend (and use) and support Live Simply by receiving a small commission.
In this week’s podcast, we’re diving into a trendy topic: CBD. I asked Gretchen Lidicker the author of Everyday Secrets CBD Oil to join me for this discussion. Gretchen shares everything you need to know about CBD from the controversial history to legalization to what and how to use it safely.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What is CBD?
- Hemp versus marijuana
- What you need to know about the history and politics of this “new fad.”
- Who should take CBD, why, and when?
- What are the benefits of taking CBD?
- Is there regulation for CBD products?
- What to look for when purchasing CBD products
- The best way to take CBD
- Safety, precautions, dosing considerations
- A recipe to make with CBD
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Free Real Food Starter Guide and Crash Course
- Gretchen Lidicker Website
Follow Gretchen Lidicker on Instagram
- Gretchen’s Book: Every Day CBD Oil
- Charlotte’s Web
- Garden of Life
- Bloom Farms
- Lord Jones Royal Oil