This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
With the start of a new year, many people are thinking about lifestyle changes, food, cleanses, and detoxing. In today’s guest episode, I’m talking with Joy from Joyous Health about a balanced and healthy approach to detoxing. Think of this episode as a lesson in Detox 101.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What does detoxing mean?
- Why is detoxification important?
- Are there particular symptoms/signs that the body is overwhelmed with toxins? Are there dangers to the body not detoxifying?
- What are the different channels of detoxification?
- What are some things we can do in our daily lives to help our bodies detox?
- Are there symptoms/signs that the body is detoxing well?
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Free Real Food Starter Guide and Crash Course
- Joyous Health Website
- Follow Joy McCarthy on Instagram
- Follow Joy McCarthy on Facebook
- How to Dry Brush Video from Joyous Health
- The Joyous Cookbook: Joy’s New Cookbook
- Joyous Health: Joy’s First Cookbook
- Joyous Detox: Joy’s Second Cookbook