With the start of a new year, many people are thinking about lifestyle changes, food, cleanses, and detoxing. In today’s guest episode, I’m talking with Joy from Joyous Health about a balanced and healthy approach to detoxing. Think of this episode as a lesson in Detox 101.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What does detoxing mean?
- Why is detoxification important?
- Are there particular symptoms/signs that the body is overwhelmed with toxins? Are there dangers to the body not detoxifying?
- What are the different channels of detoxification?
- What are some things we can do in our daily lives to help our bodies detox?
- Are there symptoms/signs that the body is detoxing well?
Listen On iTunesListen On Stitcher Listen On Spotify
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Free Real Food Starter Guide and Crash Course
- Joyous Health Website
- Follow Joy McCarthy on Instagram
- Follow Joy McCarthy on Facebook
- How to Dry Brush Video from Joyous Health
- The Joyous Cookbook: Joy’s New Cookbook
- Joyous Health: Joy’s First Cookbook
- Joyous Detox: Joy’s Second Cookbook
Kristin, great podcast!! The information content was very helpful and in going to buy her new book?
Hi Delynn! I’m so thrilled you loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.