This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend (and use) and support Live Simply by receiving a small commission.
Welcome to season 3 of the podcast! Live Simply, The Podcast is back with a new season, which means lots of new episodes are headed your way.
Today, I’m sitting down for a coffee chat style episode to share why the podcast went on such a long hiatus, what to expect from the podcast in season 3 (guests and episodes), and a request for the Live Simply community. This week, the podcast will drop two new episodes, starting with today’s episode.
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- More Than Enough by Miranda Anderson (next week’s podcast guest)
- Block scheduling episode from Miranda Anderson’s podcast
- Subscribe and get your free Real Food Crash Course and Real Food Starter Guide
What's Covered in This Episode?
- Why the podcast went on such a long hiatus
- What to expect from Live Simply this season and in 2020
- An ask for the Live Simply community