This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Today, on the podcast, we’re exploring the zero waste lifestyle. In this episode, I’m talking with Anne Marie from Zero Waste Chef, about how to practically approach reducing waste. Anne Marie shares tips for reducing waste in your home, how to use what you have (particularly in the kitchen), and the biggest challenges and myths about going zero waste.
What's Covered in This Episode?
- What does “zero waste” mean?
- Misconceptions and myths about reducing waste
- Anne Marie’s transition to a zero waste lifestyle
- The challenges Anne Marie faced when first embracing this lifestyle
- The benefits to going zero waste
- Advice/tips for going zero waste
- Ways to reduce waste in the kitchen
- The role fermentation plays in a zero waste lifestyle
Listen To The Podcast
Show NotesResources Mentioned In Today's Episode
- Zero-Waste Chef Website
- Follow Anne Marie Bonneau on Instagram
- Follow Anne Marie Bonneau on Facebook